Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Robotics in Science!

On Tuesday, the year 7 and 8's went to technology. I went into Science with Hannah, Lucy and Ian. Once we all got our books, we got to make robots! It was really fun, it was like building LEGO. Hannah, Lucy and I were in a group together, and we all had turns building it.

Finally once we finished our robot we connected it to the computer and started programming it to do things. We tried making it do lots of things. We made it go forward and when it stopped it made a applause noise. It went around in a circle and so many other things. I really enjoyed building the robots, I want to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Science certainly sounds more fun and interesting than when I went to school! I love how you shared the creative process Prudence. I would be very interested to see the robot in action, perhaps you could make a short movie of your experiments in future? Step by step to fruition. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.