Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

100WC TM3 WK 1

Sorry that this 100WC is late I forgot that I need to publish it, but here it is hope you like it! For the 100WC the prompt is:

  • Where is this magical place?
  • How did you get there?
  • What are you doing there?
  • Is a dangerous place or place for fun?





Beside the sea was me and my friends getting ready to surf, we were all excited to catch some big waves. I was swimming out to get to some bigger waves.


I was doing well I was getting dragged down. I couldn’t see anything, I could only see a massive hole. I was so deep that I could see a new world beneath my feet.

OW! I landed on my back. I got up and looked around, lots of strange looking things were staring at me. They were all talking to each other quietly, and that’s when the adventure begins.

3 comments:

  1. And oh how I want to hear more of the adventure. What were the strange things staring at you?

    I think you need more than 100 words or else the story may never be told.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to hear the further adventures under the sea!! I agree that you need more than 100 words. Great job Prudence, mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.