Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

We won!

We won!

This term Rimu class participated in the Digi Awards. The theme this year was 'Be The Change'. Laura, Hannah, Violet and I did a Digital Sandpit. We used Minecraft for our video; in our video all of us has one bit in the video. We all explain what we want the change in the world to be. My one was people paying it forward, I show people being kind to one another and 'paying it forward'.

After we entered the competition we got an email from the Digi Awards people and it said that we won a prize. So we were either 3rd, 2nd or 1st! We were all so excited on the night of the event. After a while of watching and clapping it was finally our turn. We waited 'till our school name got called out. Finally our name was called out and were FIRST! We were all so happy.

I learned how to record screens on my computer for the video, it was hard at the start but eventually I got the hang of it. If I could do it again, I would make it a lot less cheesy. But at least our really cheesy video came first! Here is the amazing video that we made! Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.