Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Colouring in.

Yesterday was Hockey and Football zones, so most of Rimu went . But I play netball, so I stayed at school with a few people and finished some school work. Since it was zones, we didn't have to do maths. And I finished most of my work anyway, so Bree and I printed out some colouring pages.

It was so hard to choose a colouring page, because there were so many to choose from. But finally I chose one with a quote that I thought was cool. And I also loved all the flowers on the side.


Here is the page I used:


If you want to use this, I searched up 'adult colouring' and if you scroll down you should find it there.

6 comments:

  1. A dream or a goal? Or maybe have the dream that you reach via a series of goals. The problem with calling an aspiration a dream is that it makes it sound like it can only be achieved magically. Whereas a goal can be achieved with focus and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not actually sure. Maybe it could be both? You can dream about doing something and then it can become a goal. And then it could possibly happen if you try hard enough.

      Prudence.

      Delete
  2. I love that picture. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed. I like what Mr Robertson said. I would add...dreams can take a long time to become a reality when we don't know how to make them real. I've known people who regret not having fulfilled their dreams. I've discovered that some dreams are not meant to become real...some of my dreams have expired :-) Goals are good...I hope you have learned or will learn SMART goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to take a picture of it and show you. I'm really proud of it. I love how bright it is.

      Prudence, xx

      Delete
  3. I love this picture, seeing it every day makes me feel happy. You are never too old, or young, to have a dream come true. I know that you have goals and dreams and you have the ability to know which is which. Keep making the dream come true sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the colours I used, it's so bright. I'm glad I chose that quote, it's really cool.

      Prudence, xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.