Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Interland

Today at Cybersmart, Mark showed us Interland. It's a website Google made. It has four worlds, Mindful Mountain, Tower of treasure, Kind Kingdom and Reality River. I had a lot of fun playing the levels. They were all very challenging but I still had a lot of fun.  The hardest one was Mindful Mountain.

My overall score was 985. I'm proud of what I got.

It taught how to keep myself safe while I'm on the internet. I think it's a great way to teach people how to be safe on the internet.

I would definitely recommend going on the website and have a go.

I think my favourite game was Kind Kingdom. On Kind Kingdom, you have to compliment the sad people because they were bullied. Then you have to get the speaker and report the bully.







2 comments:

  1. Kind Kingdom sounds like a great place to be. I am so proud of you because you do these things in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I had a lot of fun playing the game, but some of the levels were quite challenging.

      Prudence, xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.