Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

A horrible birthday present

Today for 100WC the prompt is   '…as the smoke cleared…' I really like this prompt because it really made me think of what I could do for 100WC. Hope you enjoy my 100WC feel free to leave a positive comment!

I was on a plane to Hawaii. I was feeling uneasy because of how high up we were. I was sitting next my older sister, she was staring out the window. We were going to Hawaii for her birthday I was hoping that this trip would not be a disaster.

All of a sudden, CRASH! I could smell fire and all I could see was smoke.

Finally as the smoke cleared I saw everyone on the ground. I started searching for my sister. Finally I found her, she was still breathing. I picked her up and started looking for shelter...

4 comments:

  1. How did you think of this?! I like how you described how you were feeling at the beginning. I wonder where you landed and what kind of shelter you will find? Keep up the careful editing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your 100 word challenge because you managed to set a tranquil scene and them surprise me with 'All of a sudden, CRASH!'

    It gave me pause for thought because I was on a delayed flight two weeks ago. The flight was delayed because the plane had struck a bird and so the plane had to be checked over. I doubt if the bird was given the same care.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Prudence,

    I enjoyed reading your 100wc, although I think it sounds quite scary if it happened in real life ever (which I hope it doesn't). You must have a good imagination to think of this story.

    Next time, try to add in punctuation and then read back your story to yourself to see if it makes sense. Also, maybe try to add in some adjectives which will help the reader imagine how you felt or what it was like to be there.

    Great job!

    Please remember to visit our blog at:-
    http://ribbledriveprimary.net/year62016/wp-admin/post-new.php

    Thanks,
    Thomas B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I really liked reading your story, but at the end i didnt really understand what was going on

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.