Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Prototec Graph

On the first week of Term 4
Rimu Class have been using Prototec to help us with our maths and we have been recording our results on google drawing. I have been working on Stage Six, I think Stage Six is good for me because it’s not too hard and it’s not too easy. This is important because you will need to use it all the time. You will use maths everywhere like for example if you are sewing you will need to use maths.

If you want to try out Prototec click HERE to have a go!
Here is a picture of my Prototec graph that I made.

1 comment:

  1. You are in the zone of 'proximal development'. Wouldn't that be a fun term to look up. I see that you Week 6 result is a little higher. What are you going to be doing to continue with this upwards trajectory? Great to see you working hard on your maths.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.