Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

100WC Week 7


This week for our 100WC we had to include these five words: Violin,    Eaten,    Yellow,    Airplane,    Swept. I will underline where I used these words.

One day, I was practicing my violen. I was starting to get a bit peckish so I went into my kitchen and got a yellow banana from my fruit bowl.

I thought to  myself, after I've eaten this I should see if there are any flights to Fiji because I needed a vacation. So I got on my computer and bought some tickets to Fiji!

After that, the week swept away and I was in first class, on the plane, on my way to Fiji. I was so excited, I just couldn't wait until the airplane landed.

1 comment:

  1. It is always a great start to any day to practise playing a musical instrument. I dream of one day flying in first class. Prudence; Your imagination never ceases to amaze me. I love the twists and turns you have introduced within 100 words. I look forward to your next 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.