Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

100WC Week 9

This week our 100WC is: 
Things to consider:
  • Why would you be put in this cell?
  • How does it feel to be locked up?
  • Is it possible to escape? Could you think of a plan?
  • What is special about Alcatraz?
And this is a picture that came with our prompt:

Finally I'm awake, I feel dizzy, I must of passed out. I stood up. I'm starting to see clearer, I look around and see that I'm not at home. I seem to be in a cell, in a prison. But why would I be in prison? Where am I?  I would never do anything bad to get into prison in the first place.

I don't know how I could escape, I start searching my cell but I can't find a way to escape. I felt really dizzy , I fell to the floor and passed out instantly.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that would be creepy! I hope you manage to escape. Good description of feeling confused and stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prudence, I am really impressed with how you have set out this blog post for your audience. You have included the prompt, key questions and then have gone on to write a descriptive 100 words. Our focus was a variety of punctuation this week..what can I see? Question marks, commas, full stops - what else could you showcase next time? Superb work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.