Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

100WC Week 5

This week our 100WC prompt is a picture of a man sitting on a bench sitting next to a bronze statue, and we had to make a story about where they have been? Where are they going? Are they together? Here is my 100WC!

I saw a man sitting on a bench talking. I don’t know if he was talking to himself, for all I knew he was crazy. I didn’t see anyone near so he must be talking to the bronze statue beside him. I asked if he was ok and he said
“I’m just talking to me ol’ friend Bob. Why don’t you introduce yourself?”
I turned around to talk to the man he called Bob and thought for a moment, trying to figure out what I should say to ‘Bob’.
“Hi there, Bob. Nice to meet you, I really must be going. Goodbye!”

And I ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.