Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

100WC No.2

The new topic for the 100WC has came in so of course we have already started writing it. I have finished mine today which is an achievement for me. I think it's always gonna be hard to write only 100 words. Here is the next 100WC. Hope you like it!


The Ghost who hated light.

I was sitting in my little pink bedroom reading, with a candle. I was supposed to be asleep, but I wasn't. All of a sudden my candle flickered and went out, I looked around my room. As I was looking around I saw that my curtains were glowing, so I went over to see what was making it glow. There was a girl, she was a ghost and she said, "I used to live in this house, my room caught on fire from just one candle, I couldn't escape and no one saw me again." And she disappeared. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Prudence,

    This story is fantastic!(in my opinion)
    I love how you have put how the ghost was a girl, and that she used to live in this house, also how you said that she died from one candle!

    How long did it take you to think of this story?

    Laura
    YMS

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.