Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

My Diary Entries For My Reading.

These are my two diary entries for my reading. This is part of my ANZAC reading activities.
A diary is a record with different entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day.

Hope you enjoy!
                               
Day One
Dear Diary,

I was just standing there looking at all of the men suffering on the beds, blood everywhere. Men coming in every minute. I couldn’t stand it, all the injuries were serious and bloody. I hated it, but I had to save them.

and...

Day Two
Dear Diary,

Another day of men suffering. Still more and more men coming in, the building was full of sick and injured men. I couldn’t believe my eyes with some of the things I saw. So much medicine, it was difficult to help all of these people. But as I keep telling myself, I’ve got to help save these men.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awful doesn't it? I am so glad you will never know what this would be like in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.