Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Is my holiday story True or False?

True or False?

On the first day back at school in Term 2 we all had to write a story about our holiday and it had to be True or False, and here is what I wrote:


On the weekend before the holidays started, my dad, my Aunty and I drove to the Kingsford Kitchen in Rangiora for brunch, for my Grandad’s birthday. We were early so we waited outside in the carpark for my Grandad and my Grandma to come.

Finally when everybody was sitting down at the table we got our menus and looked through them to see what we could get. Obviously I got a kids menu so I didn’t have much of a choice, I wanted the pancakes but I chose the chicken burger instead because I usually have pancakes if I have brunch.

After a while we finally got our food, but I didn’t finish all of it so my dad finished it for me, but it was still very delicious, especially the fries I got with it.


After we all finished eating we all went outside and said our goodbyes and got in our cars and drove home. I enjoyed it and I definitely want to go there again and try their pancakes and maybe bring some of my friends with me. On the drive back home I saw lots of the countryside, it was beautiful. I really enjoyed spending time with my family, and I hope I can do it another time.

So do you think my story is True or do you think my story is False? Please leave what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping this is true because it sounds like you had a nice day. Sometimes I wish I could order from the Kids' Menu in restaurants. I'm a big fan of pancakes. What is your favourite type of pancake?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.