Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Top Ten Ways To Look After Your Chromebook!

Top Ten Ways To Look After Your Chromebook!

At Y.M.S we are all very lucky because we all get our own chromebooks, so of course we all have to know how to look after them. So Rimu Class got into their own groups and we all made our own movies with the ipads on imovie.

My group decided to base the theme on 3 News, so we drew on a whiteboard 3 News!

For some reason when I watch the bits with me in it I just cringe. It make me cringe so much but when we showed the class it seemed like everyone thought it was funny so I guess that made me feel a bit better.

I really enjoyed making the movie but the thing I thought was challenging was when we didn’t really agree with things.



Here is the video:


1 comment:

  1. I do not think there is any need to 'cringe.' You have presented important ideas in an entertaining way. All entertainers and presenters look back on some of their work with a wary eye. That is one way we learn. Do you think there will be more presentations from '3 News?' I look forward to more blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.