Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Janice Webb

Lately in Rimu we have been doing art, and we had to find some New Zealand artists and replicate their art by using online tools. I found Janice Webb and I loved her work. So I looked all over the internet and couldn’t find anything about her, so I found her email and asked a few things. I found out that she was actually born in Canada but she moved to New Zealand. Janice Webb loved art at a very young age, and as she grew older she continued to paint.
Here are some of the pieces I liked:
Screenshot 2017-03-29 at 2.37.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-29 at 2.38.41 PM.png



It was really fun recreating her art, I think it turned out pretty well. Here is my version of her art:Screenshot 2017-03-29 at 2.29.09 PM.png

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the way you reached out to the artist and discovered so many interesting facts about her. So much better than just reading words from an article on Google!!! You are a star Prudence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see people interested in my art. I like your version. A job well done! Janice WEbb

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.