Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Literacy Shed

This week, I did free writing but the problem was, that I couldn't think of anything to write about. So I asked Mrs Taylor and she showed a website called Literacy Shed. It's really cool, there are little categories like, The Fun Shed or The Ghostly Shed. You can click on anyone and it takes you to another page with short movies, that might inspire you to write something.

I really like some of the movies under The Ghostly Shed. It made me think of what I could write about and loads of ideas came into my head.

If you want to check out the website click here.


1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooo cool, well done Mrs Taylor for sharing this information with you. I look forward to many more stories.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.