Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

Tennis Ball Presentation

This week Rimu had to make a presentation on tennis balls. So in our groups of four we had to make sure that we could persuade the judges to buy our tennis ball. We also had to think of a brand name and a product name for our tennis ball.

After we finished planning my group created some props and facts. We designed our tennis ball, and wrote down ten facts about why they should buy or tennis ball.

Finally when time was up we presented in front of the class and the four judges. I was kinda scared to stand up and speak but once I did I felt way better.

I found this quite a challenge because my group kept talking so I couldn't concentrate. But we eventually got everything done.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Prudence, I know it can be scary speaking in front of a group. Who won the contract to sell tennis balls in the end?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.