Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

NYLD

On Tuesday, the YMS Student council went to NYLD (aka National Young Leaders Day). When we arrived, two people in onesies greeted us. We took a quick photo and found some seats in the arena.
We got some pretty awesome seats. We weren't close to the stage but no one was in front of us, so we could see. I had a lot of fun, the hosts were really funny. There were a lot of people that we knew. Aaron Jackson from Shortland Street and the band Nomad that sang the song 'Oh my my'. It was awesome to have Nomad there.

We did a lot of fun activities I had such a great time. We laughed a lot, listened to lots of cool stories, and I even saw someone that I haven't seen in years.  Here are some photos of our fun experience:




2 comments:

  1. WOW sounds like you had a good time. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this, especially what this day is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how many children there were! Was great to see all the young mind ready to go. Nice photos Sharon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.