Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Canta Maths!

Canta Maths!

This term Rimu Class had to make a project for Canta Maths. Laura, Bella P, Bella N and I were in a group for the year 7 Team Competition Banner. We created a massive banner that says ‘Y.M.S Canta math 2016’. With our banner we had to make it really big and it had to be maths related, so we added math signs all over it.

Eventually we finished our banner and we realized that we made a massive mess outside. We got paint all over the concrete.

I thought it was difficult working with some of the people in my group because they messed around a lot. If I could do it again I think I would do something different and with different people.

Here is a picture of our gigantic banner:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.