Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Bill Nagelkerke

Yesterday a New Zealand author came to our class for a visit. His name is Bill Nagelkerke. While he was here he talked to us about his books and some tips if you want to become an author. One of the books he read was 'Emily's Penny Dreadful'. I really liked the start of the story, I really want to read the rest, it sounds really cool.

My favourite part of the visit, was when he read his book he made when he was 8 about an old kids tv show he watched when he was younger. Before he left he showed us a magic trick. It was really awesome.

I really enjoyed his visit, it was interesting to listen to him and discover new books. Here are some pictures of our experience:





2 comments:

  1. Hi Prudence, it is great to hear that you enjoyed hearing about Bill's books. His story does sound interesting. Perhaps you could email Deb and ask her to purchase the book for the library. :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely will. And I'll probably go to the library to get it out.

      Prudence

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.