Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Holidays

On the last week of the holidays, my dad and I went to Hanmer Springs for three days. And we stayed in a really nice house with a fireplace. 

When we unpacked everything we decided to bike to a mini golf. It was really challenging, because the ball kept on rolling back down the hill. And unfortunately I lost the game, but I still had a lot of fun.

The next day we went to the pools in the morning. I went on the waterslides a lot, especially the dark slide. At lunchtime we got out and went on an awesome bike track, it had beautiful scenery.

After dinner we went back to the pools. It was so cool. The pools had awesome lights in them. It looked even better in the lazy river.

On Friday we pretty much packed and went home and relaxed. I can't wait until we can go back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.