Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Grip Leadership Course


On the 12th of November the year five’s went to manual, but the year six’s and year seven’s  did something even more interesting. We went to the Grip Leadership Course! There were over 400 kids there, it was amazing. We learnt loads of things about leading and standing up for yourself and for others. We played games, watched some videos, listened to loud music and met some new people. It was so fun and it made me laugh. That was probably the best school trip I’ve ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Prudence! That is a big call - 'probably the best school trip I've ever had.' I am so glad you found the day so inspiring. Plus it made you laugh. Thank you for your positive feedback. I would love to know what is one action the you are going to put in place as result of the Grip Leadership Course.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.