Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Taken to another world.


This week I really enjoyed the silent reading, it was so peaceful so I could actually concentrate on my book. I was really happy to have some time to sit down, get comfortable and read my book. It was like I was taken to another world.

While we are doing silent reading we have to follow these rules: Read your own book, don't have a quite conversation with anyone and of course be silent.

I was reading ‘The midnight gang’ by David Walliams. I haven’t finished the book yet but I’m really enjoying it so far. I like this book because, it has some new words that I haven't heard of before, humor and I can imagine everything the author is writing.



Here is a picture of some of us reading our books:

3 comments:

  1. I love silent reading!! It is the best way to enter another world all of your own and have some fun. Glad you are increasing your vocabulary too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading rocks! It is a gateway to how other people think and feel. I love getting to know characters in books and sometimes I miss them when I finish a book. Will you be reading other David Walliams books? I saw him perform A Midsummer Night's Dream on stage in London three years ago. He is one cool and talented dude.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, reading is amazing if you have the right book. I have got all of David Walliams books, I think I have to read two more of his books and then I have read all of them. David Walliams is very funny, I hope he makes more books soon!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.